SAFETY FOR YOUR CHILD AND SAFETY
FOR YOUR VEHICLE
WHAT EVERY PARENT SHOULD KNOW!
- Teens have an 89.2% chance of an accident within the first three years of driving.
- Teens have a 52.5% chance of having two accidents within the first three years of driving.
- Vehicle monitoring devices (GPS trackers) are proven to mitigate risky driving by teens and also enable young teens to be proficient drivers
HOW MATRACK GPS PRODUCTS
CREATE SAFE TEENS
- Vehicle monitoring devices (GPS trackers) monitor behaviors such as speeding and sudden breaking.
- Parents get instant text (SMS) notification when there is a problem detected by the GPS tracker. This empowers parents to take immediate steps to change poor driving habits.
- With real time tracking, our GPS trackers locate vehicles anywhere (and keeps all information for 1 year).
- Parents get e-mail or text alerts if a vehicle enters or leaves a certain location, house, or neighborhood(s).
- Get instant alerts when your teen exceeds a speed threshold .
- Know immediately when there is hard braking and acceleration.
- Historical breadcrumb trail of all routes taken over the last year.
SAVING PARENTS MONEY
- The monthly service fee is only $24.99.
- Insurance companies provide discounts for teen drivers that use MaTrack GPS units. Discounts of $50 – $100 are possible.
- When teens know they are being monitored, their driving will be more conscious, aware, and safe reducing court fees, insurance boosts, car repair expenses, etc.
HOW TEENSAFE ACTIVELY PROACTIVELY CHECKS FOR PROBLEMS WITH THE VEHICLE CREATE SAFE TEENS
- Ensures vehicle safety
- Get alerts when there are problems with the vehicle (e.g. check engine light goes on)
- aware, and safe reducing court fees, insurance boosts, car repair expenses, etc.